The purpose of this test is to evaluate the blood supply to the heart muscle.
– It is absolutely necessary to avoid ALL caffeinated items for the entire day prior to the test.
– No solid food for four hours before the test.
– Please come well-hydrated.
– Take you regular BLOOD PRESSURE medication the morning of your stress test unless advised differently by your physician.
– Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
– Bring a light snack with you. Once the stress portion of the test is completed, you may eat.
Internal Medicine Center, LLC, in Mobile, Alabama, has expanded to cover numerous areas of health care. Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Family Care, Neurology, Rheumatology, and more.